We're OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,000 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
A client of ours, Europe’s leading regulatory, pharmacovigilance and HTA consultancy is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Project Assistant. The Project Assistant will support the US Regulatory team by performing complex administrative activities that require independent initiative and excellent judgment. The position is highly visible and requires a consummate professional demeanour and working with high level executives.
- Direct administrative support for 2-3 executives
- Prepare routine correspondence and PowerPoint presentations to support business needs
- Coordinate attendance at industry conferences
- Work with project management staff to maintain records and generate reports from the company’s client database (Sales Force)
- Support publishing and submission projects as needed: format word documents, set bookmarks and hyperlinks appropriately, create cover letters, maintain files, etc.
- Maintain and manage complex calendars as well as global meetings and appointments
- Book domestic & international travel arrangements and maintain itineraries
- Facilitate conference calls and video conferences, including managing technical requirements
- Coordinate meetings and off-site events including transportation, lodging and meals
- Prepare and disseminate meeting material
- Assist with research for business development efforts
- Proactively resolve potential administrative concerns prior to them becoming issues
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in an administrative / project coordinator role
- Experience working with clinical/regulatory pharmaceutical teams is a plus
Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V.