WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a physician who is Board Eligible/Board Certified and specializes in Occupational Medicine to join our team at Franciscan WorkingWell Michigan City in Michigan City, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Candidate will have ACLS/BLS certifications and will be able to see all patient types. Occupational Medicine experience of 2 years is preferred, but not required. Candidate should be comfortable with workman’s compensation injuries, Department of Transportation physicals, musculoskeletal injuries, and other work-related injuries or services.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- No Call Expectation
- Must be DOT and MRO Certified or willing to become certified
- Anticipated outpatient volumes for new provider: 25 - 30 patients per shift
- Common Diagnoses:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Pre-employment, DOT, and Non-DOT physicals
- Sprain and Strains
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Time off and continuing medical education (CME) support
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes National Park, La Porte and Porter Counties merge the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to Chicago – less than 60 miles away. Known for its miles of waterfront beaches and property, you can live in amenity rich communities where affordable living options abound. Stroll along the fresh-water beaches, harbors and lighthouses or immerse yourself in water sports.
The area boasts four beautiful seasons and year-round recreational activities such as camping, hiking and biking, award-wining breweries and wineries, a charming lake-side zoo, art festivals, casino and outlet shopping mall.
The regional economy is a diverse mix of agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing and tourism. The area is home to outstanding educational programs – including the state’s first construction trade apprenticeship program and energy academy. Not to mention colleges and universities including Valparaiso University, Purdue University, Indiana University and the University of Norte Dame, all within an hours’ drive.
Let us show you why we love where we live!
- Harbor Country
- Harbor Country Adventures
- Indiana Dunes National Park
- Indiana Dunes Travel Guide
- Valparaiso International Center
- Visit Chicago
- Visit Michigan City La Porte
- Visit the South Shore, Chesterton
- Visit the South Shore, Valparaiso
Location/Region: Michigan City, IN (46360)