Company Overview About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Department Overview Department Overview :
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Job Description Job Description :
Provides hands-on support, recommendations and guidance across Agile teams—notably through executive, delivery leadership and team training. Regularly assesses and calibrates team Agile fluency leveraging the enterprise framework including direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition). Role is considered the topmost Agile expert within a key business segment or as part of an enterprise CoE whose focus is primarily on the coaching aspects of Agile Methodology to be leveraged across various businesses and respective Agile teams. The Coach jobs inform the Agile method at TD and educate stakeholders on their role in the Agile operating model, as well as the business value the Agile method provides. The ultimate goal of the coach role is to bring agile teams to a level of maturity/capability such that the coach is no longer required by the team.
• Recognized as an Agile expert within and outside the company and requires broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories or techniques in their own field
• Recognized as top level Agile expert whose focus is on coaching and training executive leadership and assisting Scrum Masters
• Ability to provide guidance and oversight to multiple teams, growing capability across the organization
• Significant in-depth expertise in Agile to interpret internal and external obstacles and recommend best practices
• Helps Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions
• May lead functional teams or programs within own job function or business
• Offers advice and guidance for delivery teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled delivery environments
• Coaches other teams & leads teams in other business units to drive Agile adoption
Requirements Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Job Requirements :
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
• Undergraduate or post graduate degree
• Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE) and 7+ years of Scrum Master experience
• 10 years of Agile experience preferred
• 5+ years’ experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations
• Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile
• Advanced knowledge of agile theory, methodology – including scaling
techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, product management, planning, forecasting, conflict resolution, coaching / leverage models, capacity and capability building and facilitation
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Ability to establish goals and objectives that support the strategic plan and delivery execution for multiple and/or scaled teams
• Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to the team and all levels of leadership
• Ability to support forecasting initiatives and demand in order to help develop annual strategic plan
• Advanced ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of product initiatives
• Skill in preparing and managing budgets and resource allocation
• Advanced skill in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback and performance management
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office and industry standard Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form to all levels and types of stakeholders (i.e. business, technology, sponsors and control functions)
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Qualifications The right candidate can work out of either NJ, Maine or Delaware locations
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Mount Laurel, NJ