Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director for this Level 2 Trauma Center serving the residents of the Wabash Valley community.
- Must have Administrative/Leadership Experience
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience. ATLS certification required
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system. This facility is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. As the only Joint Commission accredited hospital in the market, Terre Haute Regional Hospital has provided sophisticated care to the Wabash Valley community for over 130 years. Terre Haute has 17 emergency department beds, is a certified Level II Trauma Center, and offers many specialties including Anesthesiology, GS, Neurology, OB, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Urology, HM, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Pediatrics. This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 24,000 annual patient visits
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily; 12-hour shifts
- 20-hours APP coverage daily; 9 & 11-hour shifts
- Trauma surgeon on site 24/7, and always 1 on back-up
- Ultrasound available
- Meditech EMR
- Envision Physician Services Managed Hospitalist Program 24/7 allowing for improved collaboration with the E.D.
Generous Administrative Stipend Excellent Remuneration plus incentive. Financial Advantage of Independent Contractor Status/1099 for Clinical Hours Occurrence Based Malpractice
Location/Region: Terre Haute, IN