PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
The Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for performing tasks to achieve and maintain inventory accuracy goals, replen research, cycle counting audits, profiling and slotting of new and changed products, intercompany inventory transfers, participate in Lean projects and other inventory control functions within the DC.
- Conduct cycle count audit/investigations of daily cycle count to determine the root cause of the discrepancies.
- Update cycle count metrics daily.
- Profile and slot new and changed products in the system.
- Create the necessary documents for intercompany inventory transfers (XDC/DOR SCR’s).
- Review systems inventory reports weekly and provide metrics to management.
- Verify that the correct items are in the correct locations in the MOD and SR, Pick and Reserve Bins.
- Review 50/10 and 50/20 status items.
- Oversee the short/hot lists from picking and manifest.
- Responsible for conducting physical inventories or receipt audits
- Determine item status for damages.
- Audit sytem moves.
- Replenshiment research for short or hot items.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of previous inventory control experience
- Minimum of 1 year previous forklift operating experience
- Passed forklift certification.
Essential job functions
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- A background in the consumer packaged goods/sporting goods industries
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Birmingham Job Segment:
Inventory, Clerical, Warehouse, Forklift, Operations, Administrative, Manufacturing
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Calera, AL