General dentist needed for modern and innovative practice. Dr. Serseloudi
has an immediate opportunity available with high patient demand
, an engaged and motivated team and higher-than-average earning potential and partnership opportunities.
Join her team today. Full-or part-timeImplants and family dentistryNo MedicaidDigital, paperless office with access to a CBCT, ITero scanner and CAD CAM crownsIn-house Specialists for OS, Endo and PerioHigh traffic location in Latham, NYLong-time owner practicing in office since 2003Compensation is based on salary and commissionNew graduates welcome with mentorship and growth opportunities Benefits include:
Paid time off and company paid holidaysHealth and Dental InsuranceFlexible schedule401KMalpractice InsuranceContinuing EducationOpportunity for community outreach and overseas mission trips CONTACT:
Please call/txt Marissa at 412-414-1036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients’ medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
Available Locations Aspen Dental - 231 Wade Road Ext STE 101 1324 Latham, New York 12110 United States EASTERN NY,
Location/Region: Latham, NY