Our client is seeking an energized PowerPoint Presentation Designer. You will design and create effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations for open enrollment communication material and promotional marketing teams turning their complex, messages and information into simple, effective presentations (interactive-multimedia-PowerPoint presentations with design elements, charts, graphs, timelines & diagrams). This is a temporary hire position that is located in Downtown Dallas.
Who You Are:
- A Person of Action: You work well under pressure, if needed.
- A Self Manager: You pride yourself on being self-directed, excelling in time management, organization, and prioritization.
- A Confident Producer: You take pride and adopt ownership in the work you have produced.
- A Clear Thinker: You are able to move fluently between high-level narratives and foundational data to quickly build context.
- Expert-level PowerPoint—experience using Excel within PowerPoint preferred
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of how to effectively utilize Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Creative Suite to develop collateral materials
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Excel, Word, Some Aftereffects and work in Motion Graphics would be preferred.
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into Microsoft Office documents/presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Design preferred
Job ID: 315514SR
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75201)