Account Executive is a mid-level position for a whip-smart entrepreneurial account/project management professional with agency experience, preferably in the hospital and/or pharma sectors. We are a small, collaborative shop that combines the strategic direction of a consulting firm with the creative execution of an advertising agency.
The position will play an active role with our pharma and hospital client base, building and maintaining successful client relationships through a complete understanding of our client’s goals. You will organize staff to design and implement effective campaigns, and be responsible for the quality of the product, delivery of the service, overall client satisfaction and on-time, on-budget completion of agency services. This is NOT a sales job!
- Manage day-to-day client contact to ensure high levels of satisfaction in all deliverables.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and agency departments creating strong and effective partnerships across the business.
- Help build client relationships, proactively identify and anticipate client needs, cultivating effective strategies and proposals.
- Proactively take ownership of projects from conception to completion ensuring projects are executed with accuracy, on time and on budget.
- Manage workflow with various departments to ensure efficient processes.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative marketing program results.
- Research online trends, development, and competitor activity to inform brand strategies and tactics and grow current knowledge base.
- Identify new opportunities by consistently looking for strategies to increase client base and increase earnings from existing customers.
- Keep Agency management informed and up-to-date regarding any client-specific issues and/or opportunities.
- An account professional with three-to-five years of agency experience and strong motivational, collaborative and problem-solving skills. Hospital experience gets you to the front of the line.
- A strong writer that has cultivated exceptional influence skills that allow you to promote ideas, products and services.
- An old hand at MS Office, Adobe and Agency job and time management tools.
- A quick thinker with strong quantitative and analytical skills that allow you to interpret complex data, develop key insights, and consider the impact of recommendations on strategic and business objectives
- An interesting, culturally aware human with oodles of brains and a quick sense of humor, looking to make a strong direct impact on a company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- Three years experience preferred; healthcare or pharmaceutical knowledge, a plus.
About this company
Big Arrow combines the strategic direction of a consulting firm with the creative execution of an advertising agency. We specialize in global companies in regulated markets including healthcare, technology and energy. Our mission is to convert intelligent business objectives into relevant, usable communications strategies. We are a small shop with big client experience.