PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
The Warehouse Worker/Order Picker is responsible for various picking, stocking and inventory maintenance tasks as established in the PRADCO D/C Standard Operating Procedures, Flow-To-Work Procedures and Standard Work. The Warehouse Worker/Order Picker drives and operates gasoline-, or electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices, such as forklift, or elevating platform to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials in warehouse. The Warehouse Worker/Order Picker also performs inventory maintenance tasks.
- Responsible for verifying, and accurately picking all products per customer deliveries.
- Capable of picking products using Radio Frequency Scanners and /or Pick To Light application.
- Responsible for picking and/or stocking product in the pick modules, pallet and high rack product locations.
- Ability to operate various types of fork lifts and or other warehouse industrial equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and “clean as you work” policy.
- Ability to perform all other departmental job functions in accordance with the SOP, Standard Work and the current Quality Initiatives.
- Assist in the daily efforts of ensuring that all quality targets set forth for the Picking departments are achieved.
- Responsible for reporting any/all picking related quantity discrepancies/ issues (shortages, overages, damages, incorrect UPC’s and miss-packed items) to a Team Lead or Outbound Manager.
- Perform and or assist with quality inspections and/or audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department manager or designated representative.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general specification sheets and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, plant employees.
Essential job functions
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 60 pounds.
- Employee is required to use hands to handle or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch.
- Employee must be able to stand up to 10 hours a day.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- A background in the consumer packaged goods/sporting goods industries.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Birmingham Job Segment:
Plant, Warehouse, Forklift, Manufacturing
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Calera, AL