Why Nimnicht Buick GMC? It's been an exciting and joyful 77 years of serving the Jacksonville, Orange Park and St. Augustine communities. Our friendly sales team and reliable technicians have proudly given our customers top-notch service.
Creating and maintaining relationships with our customers and team members has made us the company we always hoped to be, and we look forward to the next 77 years!
Nimnicht Buick GMC, a subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Nimnicht Family of Dealerships, is seeking a motivated and upbeat Sales Associate to be a part of our family today!
High earning potential with a definable long term career path!
We want you to succeed! If you believe you have the right skill set and have previous experience working in the automotive industry or customer service industry, let us know, we want to hear from you!
Apply today to learn what it's like to work at a dealership that gives you the tool set to be successful and work with a management team that has your best interest in mind!
What We Offer
* Full medical, dental, vision benefits
* progressive compensation plan from both us and General Motors with uncapped earning potential
* Stable and long term career path with heavy focus on internal promotion
* Complimentary life insurance during employment with us
* 401(k) w/ employer match
* Flexible work schedule
* Paid vacation
* Disability Insurance
* Thriving work environment with a supportive management team
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
* Provide world class customer service to our guests
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in-person and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32256)