At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
- Logs requests for offsite and diagnostic studies. Maintains health clinic logs and ensures that appointments are scheduled according to DOC protocols
- Assists nursing and other staff in issuing and tracking minor medical equipment (e.g. heating pads)
- Collects data from ER logs, segregation logs, etc. for monthly QI reporting
- Coordinates scheduling of on-site specialty appointments (e.g. X-ray, physical therapy, medical-surgical subspecialties)
- Answers telephone, takes messages and makes telephone calls as needed
- Types correspondence, reports or memorandums, as needed. Orders, receives and maintains office supplies
- Maintains roster or appointment book based on scheduled appointments, both offsite and onsite, as needed
- Other related duties as requested by Supervisors or Health Services Administrator
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a mental health care environment
- This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS