SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an EO/IR Camera Engineer & Product Manager to work with our ground-based systems groups in our Syracuse office. SRC is developing and integrating EO/IR camera systems with our Counter-UAS Systems-of-Systems. We are looking for a senior level engineer to lead the engineering development and productization of our EO/IR camera systems for Counter-UAS applications.
The Image Processing Engineer will work with our Counter-UAS systems teams, such as our Silent Archer team, to develop algorithms for target detection, tracking and classification. Responsibilities also include working with our hardware, software, and firmware engineers to implement these algorithms and techniques as well as supporting integration and test including field testing.
Security Clearance Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in optics, electrical engineering, math, or physics is required. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have two or more years of practical working experience with electro-optical systems such as visible and infrared cameras, laser rangefinders or optical communication systems.
- Strong communications and technical writing skills are a plus.
- Experience with mathematical programming software such as Matlab, is preferred.
- Occasional business travel is required.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY