The office staff is responsible for office duties filing, and other general office duties in compliance with state, federal and local laws, rules, regulations as well as Franchisor standards, policies and procedures.
Primary duties include preparation of SOC packets, pre-hire packets, coordinating effective communication with caregivers and others to assure accurate flow of information; maintaining and filing employee and client files in accordance with policy.
High school education required.
* Knowledge of senior healthcare, and a proven record of success in building customer relationships.
* Experience in computer software including Word, Excel, Outlook publisher and Quick Books.
Proficient in learning new systems. * Strong analytical, problem-resolution, decision-making skills coupled with results orientation.
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Ability to work with all levels of management.
* Ability to accurately manage a large volume of information to meet deadlines.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Some sales experience and ability to be convincing in discussions.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills needed
Knowledgeable with working with social media such as Facebook, twitter etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Builds strong relationships with clients and caregivers.
* Responsible for compliance with computer operating procedures
Must maintain focused follow-up and consistency in meeting assignments and goals established.
* Ability to manage and coordinate communication and information flow.
* Is responsible for answering all calls in a timely and efficient manner.
* Accountable for maintenance and filing of client records and personnel records.
* Coordinates and develops relationships with caregivers for scheduling, record keeping and follow up.
* Responsible for office duties as assigned in accordance with Franchisor rules.
* Provides client care services as needed when qualified
Serves on-call as necessary to ensure coverage 24/7.
* Works cooperatively with other CareMinders Home Care franchise offices
Must comply with Franchisor rules, standards, policies and procedures.
* Any other duties as may be assigned.
* Performs job duties in compliance with Federal, State and local Rules and Regulations and Company and Franchisor standards, policies and procedures.
* Maintains confidentiality of client information in compliance with State and Federal law including HIPAA.
* Adheres to and demonstrates CareMinders Home Care culture and core values as defined in the Code of Conduct.
* Must demonstrate a stable, drug free background with no criminal record.
* Must have a safe driving record as evidence by a DMV
Protects the confidential nature of brand specific information.
ADA REQUIREMENTS The described physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing this job, an individual would be required to sit, stand for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk and hear, bend and stoop.
The employee must be able to lift or move at least 25 pounds of weight.
Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Location/Region: Omaha, NE (68130)