Pharmacy Data Analyst
Job Location Louisville, KY
Tracking Code 061819
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Certilytics a young and innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are seeking a Information Security Auditor that wants to be part of an enthusiastic dynamic team working in an entrepreneurial environment where your experience and creativity is recognized. The ideal candidate will thrive in a performance based company that allows flexibility and work life balance.
Certilytics is creating new ground-breaking analytic products within healthcare space. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Information Security Auditor to work in close cooperation with peers and leadership to help build innovative, performant, secure and maintainable software systems.
A Clinical Data Analyst will provide the clinical & pharmacy knowledge in the development of product design, product maintenance and enhancements, and delivery of analytic results to internal and external customers
- Provide clinical/pharmacy knowledge and assist with defining business requirements in the design and development of new products.
- Work with Data Scientists in interpreting and evaluating clinical/pharmacy model output.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Assist in identifying new data sources.
- Manipulate and analyze data from varying sources as needed.
- Leveraging clinical knowledge and industry experience, provide meaningful interpretations and insights of client-specific results shown in reporting and analyses.
- Acts as a liaison and as the SME to Data Science, Product Design, Data Logistics, and Operational Teams
- All other duties as assigned.
- Clinician - Preferred RN or Pharmacist
- 2 years-experience working in a healthcare analytical role at a health plan or PBM.
- Strong knowledge of PBM industry and PBM data
- Experience working with Specialty Rx claims (both medical and retail channels)
- Experience manipulating and analyzing healthcare data.
- Advanced MS product suite specifically Excel.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Working Knowledge of Medical & Pharmacy Coding ( ICD-10,CPT,HCPCS,NDC & GPI )
- Working knowledge of HEDIS, PQA, Medi-span, Good Clinical Practices, Clinical research, and related regulatory terminology
- Ability to collaborate with partners and drive analytic projects end to end
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Proven team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits creative thinking skills.
About this company
The key to improving the outcomes for health plan participants involves greater abilities to predict the future of an individual’s health care needs, and how they will behave in response to their interaction with the health care system.
Certilytics, Inc. gathers, assembles and enriches disparate data to give unique insight to risk management, profiling, population health and management, and financial analysis.
Location/Region: Louisville, KY