Weâre in the process of developing and expanding our ambitious products, as well as inventing new ones. Weâre looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Manager to take a pivotal role in this effort and join our Global D&T team supporting our Global Salesforce product Management function in USA.
Who are you?
The person must have a passion for developing products that blend seamlessly with customer workflows and provide the right information at the right time. The individual must possess technical expertise, project management experience and a strong knowledge of the engineering, agile software development and support processes. Creativity is key requirement as many times the customer looks to CBRE to provide solutions to their problems.
This position is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams, including Data Analytics, User Experience, Advisory and Transaction, Valuations, Capital Markets, Engineering, and Operations. In addition to internal constituents, you will also work with real-estate brokers, customers, and partners to understand the market requirements and to support the business. The work is often quite consultative in nature, and therefore a strong problem-solving orientation is critical, and past professional services or consulting experience would be very valuable in this position.
Your day to day:
- Work with Product Director to define product vision, strategy and key KPIs
- Align Product Management Org goals with enterprise and leadership directions
- Coordinate with Regional product managers to understand customer needs and apply that customer intelligence to define global product priorities
- Manage global product roadmap while our regional product managers focus on prioritizing local needs
- Enforce discipline, alignment and collaboration on adopting a Product View to development rather than bespoke solutions for each customer
- Provide regular updates to leadership and other enterprise entities on product roadmap progress, blockers and challenges/issues
- Introduce, implement and promote best practices for software development within team and cross-teams
- Own all the product development effort for USA market (EMEA and APAC markets are served by regional product managers)
- Work very closely with technology teams on proactively identifying their needs, resolve issues which act as hindrance to their velocity
Hereâs what you have or have to be (Required Skills):
- 3+ years of solid working experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and its ecosystem products
- 2+ years of experience in Program/Project Management discipline
- 4+ years in a Product Manager or equivalent role
- At least 10 years of total relevant work experience
- Enthusiasm, passion and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to cover gaps that may exist within the team to get the product shipped
- Proven ability to create and manage product roadmaps
- Proven success in defining and launching products
- Interest in, and focus on, customer first mentality
- Experience in Agile and Scrum approaches
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
- A commitment to your career so you can grow with the group
- An awesome team with whom to collaborate (including great consulting partners)
- A competitive compensation package, complete with benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)/Disability)
- An open source culture/atmosphere that encourages learning and contributing back to the community. We support staying on top of the latest best practices and tools
- Paid holidays/vacation
ABOUT Our Team:We are a growing product management team within CBREâs digital and technology group. Our mission is to empower both the enterprise and its constituent lines of business with the game changing data and insights needed to develop and execute business strategy. We believe that personal growth is equally as important as Company growth, as the two are, in fact, largely interdependent. We dream big and want to work on the most interesting real estate visualization technologies with great people, leading technology and shared curiosity.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Location/Region: Richardson, TX