Manage the Collections Process * Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
* Monitor and recommend payment frequency changes to the General Manager
* Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers’ signature on lease agreements
* Contact customers who have not renewed their lease agreement(s)
* Monitor the accuracy of customer classifications according to customer payment history and habits
Customer Care and Service
* Maintain customer contact over the phone and through field visits
* Update customer information to maintain accuracy
Achieve Monthly Account Goals
* Help set and achieve renewal goals
* Facilitate non-renewal returns when needed
* Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all returned items
* Review and close lease agreements with customersPosition Requirements
Routine lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise of 50 pounds or more
Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, including exemplary telephone etiquette Exhibit outstanding organizational skills
Maintain professional appearance
Maintain solid, safe driving skills and the ability to legally drive a Company Truck
Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager
As a Customer Account Associate at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision, AFLAC
* Bonus opportunities
* Five day work week, Sundays ALWAYS off!
* Ongoing training and development
All Collections Associates must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T.
physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy.
All Collections Managers must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment.
A job performance reference check is also required.
If you are interested to be part of our TEAM, you can:
* send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
* mail to: Kevin Milliron, Aaron’s Sales & Lease, 2600 Marketplace Drive, Springfield, IL 62702 or
* Fax your resume to: 217-241-0719
Location/Region: Champaign, IL (61822)