Rose Paving LLC
National Account Manager – Bridgeview, IL
About the Company
Rose Paving LLC is a leader in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation; lot marking; and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Norcross, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN and Sarnia, Ontario, CA. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 350 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
Responsible for sales support at a national level which includes field estimates, submitting proposals for repairs, preparing schedule of repairs, and developing and maintaining client relationships by performing the following duties. This position will report to the Senior Account Manager.
- Assist with closing deals on submitted estimates; achieving annual sales goals set forth by management.
- Perform field measurements to determine necessary scope of work for repairs.
- Travel for regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Respond in an appropriate time frame to our customer's questions.
- Enter customer sales data into existing systems.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Serve as an advisor to our clients.
- Meet directly with clients and build a professional relationship.
- Act as a liaison between sales department and operations department.
- 1 or 2 years experience or recent college grad
- Must be able to travel 30% of the week.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Correspond daily with national clients.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Display willingness to make decisions.
- Respond promptly to customer needs through email, phone, and in person.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and manage work load.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Pursue training and development opportunities.
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Share expertise with others.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Put success of team above own interests.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition.
- Develop and implement cost saving measures.
- Contribute to profits and revenue.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Promote a harassment-free environment.
- Uphold organizational core values.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Commitment to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to apply general mathematical concepts.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to "get the job done" and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving LLC Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
Rose Paving LLC
7300 W. 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Location/Region: Bridgeview, IL