Manager Business Solutions, CRM
At Lundbeck, we believe life is too precious to be interrupted by brain disorders. Lundbeck is uncompromisingly committed to the research, development and delivery of targeted therapies for people living with significant psychiatric and neurological disorders. We pursue imaginative solutions, driven by passionate people committed to do the right thing for our patients, our company and our communities. Lundbeck strives to be a leader in depression, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
For Lundbeck, making a meaningful difference for patients is more than an aspiration; it is a commitment that shapes everything we do. Patient advocacy is at the core of who we are and motivates every individual at Lundbeck. Our engagement with the communities we serve grants us better understanding of the needs of patients and their families; and that drives us to develop innovative therapies and impactful programs for patients and caregivers.
As a part of the growing Business Operations and Technology team, the Manager Business Solutions, CRM works closely with key personnel in Sales, Marketing and Business Effectiveness in supporting Lundbeck’s CRM application. This individual will act as the subject matter expert for common issues and concerns experienced by field personnel. Areas of expertise include Veeva CRM software development; and system validation testing and documentation. This individual reports to the Associate Director Business Solutions.
The Manager Business Solutions, CRM will support Veeva implementations at Lundbeck and will be responsible for ensuring the proper use and development of Lundbeck’s Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault applications for both United States and Canada. This position will be responsible for the following:
* Lead requirement sessions with sales, marketing and business leadership to document enhancements to processes and requirements in support of changing business needs.
* Strong customer focus: Keep in contact with customers and look toward the future in helping determine emerging customer needs.
* Document configuration changes needed in Veeva to support enhancement or process changes.
* Document, manage and implement system changes in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault utilizing configuration and coding ensuring compliance with Lundbeck policy and processes.
* Manage and perform system testing, user acceptance testing and validation testing; in close collaboration with the global IT QA team as well as US Quality Assurance teams on computer system validation to ensure we are compliant.
* Drive results by pursuing initiatives to successful completion and closure.
* Manage and perform administrative duties in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault including but not limited to maintaining user accounts, updating list of values, product administration, updating and creating workflows and solving end-user technical issues.
* Create Reports/Dashboards based on business requirements and run reports as needed for the business.
* Load data into the system using APIs or Apex data loader including alignments, product metrics, sample allocations, call plans etc.
* Create/Maintain sandbox environments and cleanup of sandbox environment data to support new hire training and other training initiatives.
* Manage CLM, Approved Email Content Migration and Deployments; working closely with agencies on timing and needs for content administration.
* Problem solve and offer solutions and options for issue resolution.
* Maintain Veeva system certifications and subject matter expertise.
* Troubleshoot and resolve service desk tickets and provide support for miscellaneous projects to support the business as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Accredited Bachelor’s degree
* 4+ years of system administration and configuration experience
* 2+ years of Veeva CRM/salesforce.com development experience or like software
* 1+ years of project leadership
* 1+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or healthcare industry
* Experience with SDLC methodologies
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, taking initiative and working independently.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical subject matter experts
* Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
* Ability to create project plans and adhere/plan them.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 3+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
* 1+ years of experience supporting a remote sales force and onboarding new sales forces
* Experience supporting a Canadian sales force
* Veeva CRM and Vault certifications
* Experience utilizing SharePoint
* Experience with Pharmaceutical Sales and/or Marketing
* Project Management (PMP Certification)
* Willingness/Ability to travel up to 15% of time domestically. International travel may be required.