Mersen, a leading International Manufacturer of graphite products, that are used in some of the most exciting and fastest growing fields like Aerospace, Semiconductor and LED Manufacturing, is hiring now for opportunities at our Bay City, Michigan facility for CNC Lathe Machinists and CNC Mill Machinists.
CNC Machinist General Description:
The CNC Machinist is responsible for set up, methods involving edge finders and indicators, qualify first piece production, fine tune and operate machines to perform accurate and efficient operations on projects having close and exacting tolerances and high resolutions aesthetics. Ability to control and produce product from a variety of machines and equipment is crucial to this position as is a strong knowledge and ability in perishable tooling selection as sound manufacturing practices. Very beneficial to the position is the ability to work well in a team environment and also as an individual.
Duties and Tasks:
- Process planning
- Understanding of basic G and M codes
- Advanced blue print understanding
- Strong knowledge of GD & T
- Knowledge of ISO quality requirements as related to manufacturing practices.
- Optimal speed and feed selection
- Ability to follow work order, router, instructions and suggest improvements
- Take responsibility for actions
- Work directly with Programmers to improve efficiencies.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Trade school completion or accredited journeyman tradesman plus five years of diversified experience.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
Medical, (Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield), prescription drug, vision, dental (MetLife), life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401K and retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Please Apply at: http://mersen.balancetrak.com or call 989-895-7784 and ask for Maryann
Location/Region: Bay City, MI (US - 48708)