As a member of the Mission Essential Enterprise Shared Services group, the Pricing Manager will support all Mission Essential companies. This position will lead the development, evaluation, and implementation of complex pricing strategies, models, and proposals in support of the company's current operations and growth initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recommending pricing strategies to the Growth team
- Produce competitive analyses, PTW analyses, price proposals, profitability and margin analyses and business cases
- Run a multitude of what-if scenarios and document price recommendations
- Provide operation and growth teams with pricing guidance and ad-hoc analyses at all phases of the proposal process
- Develop ROI models in support of special projects
- Research publicly available contract information
- Be a subject matter expert on all contract types including firm fixed price, time and materials (T&M), cost-plus, and ID/IQ contracting, as well as their applicability and limitations
- Assist the capture and program teams with Basis of Estimate (BOE) development as required
- Work under general supervision in a highly visible role
- Perform peer review
- Review RFPs, lead cost reviews, and develop compliant cost proposals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess an understanding of the internal and the external customer
- Must possess thorough understanding of the Government procurement process and the proposal life-cycle (pre-proposal, proposal, EN, FPR, award notice, preparation for re-compete)
- Must possess strong business acumen and have a strong understanding of all cost elements
- Must understand KPIs and have the ability to present an enormous amount of data clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field from an accredited institution
- Seven (7) years of progressive pricing experience
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment, with competing priorities, as well as manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel, Word, Sharepoint, and Powerpoint
- High proficiency in price modeling and data analysis in MS Excel
- Deep knowledge of FAR & CAS
- Experience with developing cost/price narratives
- Experience with MS Excel financial modeling
- Experience working through the entire spectrum of USG contracting
- Labor mapping experience
- Experience with OCONUS pricing
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
WHO WE ARE
Peerless talent using the most advanced technology to deliver mission essential, innovative solutions.
WHO WE SERVE
Defense, diplomatic, intelligence community, and law enforcement customers, as well as multinationals and friendly foreign governments.
For a decade, we have served customers at the strategic and tactical levels, providing operational solutions to the U.S. Departments of Defense, State, and Homeland Security; the Intelligence Community; friendly foreign governments; and multinational corporations.
Location/Region: Herndon, VA (US)