Luxury Retail Brand is seeking a Retail Operations Assistant to support their internal Ops team! We are looking for a dedicated administrative professional who is adept at picking things up quickly, a master at project management, and a positive, upbeat face in the office. This is an ASAP 2-month contract assignment with potential to extend!
About the Role:
· Ensuring all retail locations are running at maximum efficiency and organization
· Receiving and cataloging deliveries; overseeing inventory
· Maintaining common areas such as kitchen, breakroom, and stock office
· Placing orders for office and store supplies
· Making sure all employees are following set company policies and protocol
· Managing maintenance and facilities requests
· Project-based duties as assigned
About Our Candidate:
· You have demonstrated experience in retail sales, operations, or administration for a large fashion brand
· You are highly tech savvy and can easily adapt
· You are an effective and engaging communicator who has experience liaising with delivery and materials vendors
· You are proactive, organized, and diligent
· You have no trouble keeping tabs on multiple active priorities
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.