Position Summary: Maintains equipment, performs greasing and oil changing, administers preventative maintenance, and assists mechanics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs greasing and oil changing and fueling.
- Assists supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates with a variety of oiling and related tasks as necessary.
- Utilizes small assortment of hand tools to complete assigned tasks.
- Reads and follows oil chart.
- Becomes aware of safety precautions and understands safety and occupational hazards of work.
- Keeps lube truck clean and well maintained.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of fuel, oil, grease and filters.
- Trains entry level personnel as needed.
Other Job Functions:
Works cooperatively with supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
Performs other duties per supervisor’s discretion.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Possess a CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
Basic mechanical skills.
*All job offers are contingent upon receiving a negative drug/alcohol test result and a satisfactory physical examination designed solely to determine your physical ability to perform the duties of the positing being offered to you. Field employees are subject to random drug testing.
Location/Region: Avon, MN