Manufacturing Engineer Lead Job Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced manufacturing engineer lead to join our growing engineering team. You should have extensive knowledge in manufacturing production processes.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Organization in developing new technologies and people.
- Manage and coordinate activities of engineering department to design, manufacture, assemble and test products/systems. This will include the implementation of new products/processes into production, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
- Partner with Production, Quality, and Tool-room Management to resolve design problems related to material characteristics, dimensional tolerances, service requirements, manufacturing procedures and cost.
- Evaluate and approve design changes and specifications.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, or related engineering field preferred
- 2+ years manufacturing experience required
- Minimum of 3 years in the Injection Molding Industry.
- Computer proficient; confident using data analysis programs and Microsoft Suite
- Experience using CAD (computer aided design) and CAM (computer aided manufacturing) software a major plus
- Effective management skills and leadership skills. Must be good at motivating people.
- Master problem solver familiar with root cause analysis techniques
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K
SMC Ltd. is a globally recognized premium supplier to the medical market, with locations throughout the world. People committed to speed, technology, and exceptional performance are the cornerstone of our organization. Comprised of dedicated people and decades of manufacturing experience, we have continued to experience strong growth and currently have outstanding career opportunities for equally dedicated people.
Location/Region: Santa Rosa, CA