What we do
We are building a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance treatments and cures for patients in need. Why does this matter? Today, cumbersome paper files and antiquated processes in clinical trials impede the progress of new medicines getting to market; the Florence suite of solutions fixes this and we need you to help us expand our Customer base.
What you’ll bring to the team
At Florence, we’re passionate about making it easy for our Customers to contribute to research and identify treatments and cures. A technical issue should never slow them down! As a Director of Business Development, and regional face of Florence Healthcare, you will:
- Learn and demonstrate an understanding of Florence’s solutions and the problems they solve.
- Research CRO and Sponsor accounts within your defined territory and identify key contacts.
- Understand the needs of prospective Customers and tailor specific messaging to inspire interest.
- Nurture your prospects and Customers by becoming a trusted advisor - utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Reference R2D2 in your cover letter to ensure that you have really paid attention.
- Act with urgency and integrity while maintaining commitment to providing the utmost in Customer service.
- Maintain a high level of engagement with internal stakeholders while managing complex sales cycles.
- Document all prospect/Customer-related interactions in Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to campaigns, marketing, product and sales processes in the interest of achieving sales objectives.
- Represent Florence with a high level of professionalism at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets.
- Be willing to travel.
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 3 years of proven success in a similar role
- A team player who understands that one of us is never as good as all of us
- Committed to providing concierge-level Customer service
- Excellent in consultative selling
- Comfortable with and interested in learning
- Proficient in Google, Salesforce.com, WebEx and Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for you?
- Doing good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Doing well: We offer exceptional salary + commission compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), and remote office equipment.
- Making the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your name and phone number to email@example.com.
This position is remote with preferred candidates being based in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey area.
Cover letter must include:
- How are you going to make an impact on our Business Development efforts?
- Why you are interested in joining the Florence team.
Location/Region: Philadelphia/New Jersey