A global advanced engineered fiber products paper industry leader has opportunity in our “world class/state of the art” mill.Role:
We’re recruiting a proven, successful, high-performing Maintenance Engineering Manager. An integral member of the leadership team, leading and supporting the activities of a team of multi-craft technicians.
We offer a complete package of compensation, benefits & incentive, including relocation.Essential Responsibilities:
• Lead, motivate, develop & engage
team members, lead initiatives,
• Engage w/other managers
ensuring safety plans are utilized
to protect employees & assets.
• Promote & maintain world-class
leading maintenance engineering
& safety performance, as well as
regulatory compliance. Analyze
data, encourage & drive
performance, addressing trends.
• Current on all maintenance
engineering standards. Track
developments in industry, law &
regulation, auditing site &
operations ensuring compliance
w/all maintenance engineering &
safety rules, OSHA & State
regulations & standards.
• Lead applicable maintenance
engineering risk mgmt. activities.
• Fiscal & budgeting of maint.
• Identify, create & manage
capital projects to completion,
ensuring efficiency.Qualifications & Education Reqs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Passion for safety, quality
& environmental excellence w/in
excellent production performance.
• 8 years + experience, in an
advanced mfg. environment.
• LEAN manufacturing certified.
• Strong communication skills.
• Manage people effectively, in a
provide feedback & opportunities
for development & growth.
• Computer literate & fluency
required w/administrative &
maintenance programs.Email resume:
Location/Region: Fort Smith, AR