. Welder - Union City , Michigan 49094 - TEMP -
Job Number: 2575950 MIG Welders Needed in Union City! Limited day shift openings available. Call, Text, Email, or Stop by Elwood Staffing - Coldwater to be Considered!
517.279.0880, email@example.com, 387 N. Willowbrook Rd. Suite C
Posted on: 10/20/2019
Pay $: 15.85
Category: Light Industrial
MIG Welder Job Duties:
- MIG weld carbon steel
- Weld on a production line
- Work safety and efficiently while maintaining high quality welds
- Follow work orders and work instructions carefully
- Communicate during shift handoff
- Operate MIG welding equipment and light maintenance
MIG Welder Shift and Pay:
- 1st shift: 6:00am - 3:30pm
- 1st shift pay: $15.85 / hour
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 2nd shift pay: $16.85 / hour
- Must be flexible to working overtime if needed
MIG Welder Job Qualifications:
- Must pass an onsite weld test (1" weld, V grove, butt joint with backer)
- Previous MIG welding experience required
- Welding experience on carbon steel preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a heavy industrial environment subject to heat exposure
- Must have steel toed boots
- A welding hood will be provided if needed
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- * Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. Call us, text us, email us or visit us TODAY! (517) 279-0880 / firstname.lastname@example.org / 387 N. Willowbrook Rd., Ste. C Coldwater, MI #ZR
Contact: Kate Nye
387 N. Willowbrook
Coldwater , Michigan 49036
About this company
David Elwood established Elwood Staffing as a company that values relationships. What better way to exhibit that than to have your three sons working alongside you to help people and further a father’s dream? Each of them brings a complementary strength and skill to the company to help it succeed. Their respect for each other has allowed them to properly align their goals for the future of Elwood Staffing. When they’re not working together in business, the Elwood men enjoy spending time with each other and encouraging each other in accomplishments outside of the office.
Elwood Staffing is a company based upon integrity. We understand that in order to establish successful relationships with clients and associates, we must establish successful and trusting relationships with our employees. We build trust among employees, clients and associates by collectively sharing the same values and goals. As a company, we work hard to apply the Golden Rule to business by treating everyone – clients, associates and employees – as we would want to be treated. This approach holds us accountable for our actions and identifies Elwood as a company that values people over everything else.
Location/Region: Union City, MI