. Foundry Finishing Operator - Homer , Michigan 49245 - TEMP -
Job Number: 2575958 Foundry Finishing Operator openings in premiere company in Homer, MI to start as soon as possible! First, Second and Third Shift openings available! Call, Text, Email or Visit Elwood Staffing in Coldwater, MI to Apply Today! 517.279.0880, Coldwater.MI@ElwoodStaffing.com, 387 N. Willowbrook Rd. Suite C. Coldwater, MI
Posted on: 10/21/2019
Pay $: 13.00
Category: Light Industrial
Foundry Finishing Machine Operator Summary:
As a Finishing Operator you will be working as a team to ensure that the finished product meets customer specific requirements. This position takes place in a manufacturing foundry setting, is fast paced, and will be physical.
Foundry Finishing Operator Job Duties:
- Work safely and efficiently
- Separate parts from excess metal
- Lift, tap out and shake out heavy automotive parts
- Perform quality inspection
- Grinding using hand grinders
Foundry Finishing Line Operator Shift and Pay Detail:
- Must be flexible to all shifts and overtime daily
- First Shift - 7:00am to 3:20pm
- Second Shift - 3:00pm to 11:20pm
- Third Shift - 11:00pm to 7:20pm
- Shift availability will vary by day
- Pay will be based on skill level, interview results and work history
- Pay scale ranges from $13.00 - $16.00/hour
Foundry Finishing Line Operator Qualifications:
- Must be able to stand for full shift
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds repetitively
- Solid work history required
- Polished attendance record
- Experience working in an automotive manufacturing, production, heavy industrial machine operator or foundry setting preferred
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Call us, text us, email us, or visit us today to apply!
517.279.0880, Coldwater.MI@ElwoodStaffing.com, 387 N. Willowbrook Rd. Suite C. Coldwater, MI
Contact: Kate Nye
387 N. Willowbrook
Coldwater , Michigan 49036
About this company
David Elwood established Elwood Staffing as a company that values relationships. What better way to exhibit that than to have your three sons working alongside you to help people and further a father’s dream? Each of them brings a complementary strength and skill to the company to help it succeed. Their respect for each other has allowed them to properly align their goals for the future of Elwood Staffing. When they’re not working together in business, the Elwood men enjoy spending time with each other and encouraging each other in accomplishments outside of the office.
Elwood Staffing is a company based upon integrity. We understand that in order to establish successful relationships with clients and associates, we must establish successful and trusting relationships with our employees. We build trust among employees, clients and associates by collectively sharing the same values and goals. As a company, we work hard to apply the Golden Rule to business by treating everyone – clients, associates and employees – as we would want to be treated. This approach holds us accountable for our actions and identifies Elwood as a company that values people over everything else.
Location/Region: Homer, MI