With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 20,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for maintaining audit programs, reviewing functional and release documentation and investigating deviations relevant to area of responsibility
• Under general supervision, maintains Quality Assurance System to ensure compliance with company and cGMP standards
• Reviews lot release documentation and facilitates compliant release process for corresponding market
• Responds to questions from authorities (Swissmedic, FDA, etc.) to ensure timely product release
• Ensures standard operating procedures (SOP’s) stay current and align with corporate and regulatory requirements
• Executes training/awareness related to GMP standards
• University degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry)
• 3+ years' GMP experience in pharmaceutical/biotech or other regulated industry
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and FDA/EMA requirements
• 1+ years' working experience with QMS/Trackwise
About this company
CSL Behring is a global biotechnology leader driven by its promise to save lives. Focused on serving patients’ needs by using the latest technologies, we develop and deliver innovative therapies that are used to treat coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, inherited respiratory disease, and neurological disorders. The company’s products are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation, burn treatment and to prevent hemolytic disease of the newborn.
CSL Behring operates one of the world’s largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited (ASX:CSL; USOTC:CSLLY), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 25,000 people, and delivers its life-saving therapies to people in more than 60 countries.
Location/Region: Pasadena, CA