Eisai Inc. was established in 1995 and began marketing its first product in the United States in 1997. Since then we have rapidly grown to become a fully integrated pharmaceutical business. Eisai’s areas of commercial focus include neurology, gastrointestinal disorders and oncology/critical care. The company serves as the U.S. pharmaceutical operation of Eisai Co., Ltd., a research-based human health care (hhc) company that discovers, develops and markets products throughout the world.
Eisai has a global product creation organization that includes U.S.-based R&D facilities in Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania as well as manufacturing facilities in Maryland and North Carolina. The company’s areas of R&D focus include neuroscience; oncology; vascular, inflammatory and immunological reaction; and antibody-based programs.
Eisai recognizes that we are the Company’s greatest asset. To this, Eisai is committed to providing us an enabling and empowering work environment that allows us to grow and thrive. In our diverse organization, we adhere to a strict commitment to our values of Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Quality and Teamwork. We therefore invite you to explore this job opportunity or any others that may match your qualifications and interests.
The Manager, Price Transparency Analytics and Reporting role is responsible for collaboratively working with Legal, Finance, Brands and Compliance to assess the US Federal and State Price Transparency Laws impact on Pricing Strategy for Eisai’s brands.
This individual will develop and maintain brand and state specific tracking of Price Transparency Report trigger calculations and reporting requirements, as well as work with key stakeholders across all critical areas including Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Finance, IT to coordinate Price Transparency reporting.
This role entails both analytics and project management skills, as well as comfort with presenting to Senior Leaders to ensure compliance with all US Price Transparency Laws.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Builds analytical tools to calculate impact of existing and new Federal and State Price Transparency Laws on Eisai’s in-line portfolio as well as late stage pipeline.
• Works collaboratively with Legal and Compliance to interpret the law with regard to any price action calculations. Take that interpretation and apply to all price actions to understand implications and reporting requirements.
• Works collaboratively with Legal and Compliance to understand reporting requirements for new product launches.
• Work closely with the Director of Pricing to outline key analytics that impact pricing strategy.
• Presents to leadership the impact of price action scenarios to Transparency Law reporting requirements.
• Coordinates with key stakeholders from key functional areas (e.g., Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.) to hold team members accountable for delivering accurate information for reporting requirements on time.
• Assimilates all information for a timely submission of reporting requirements.
• Elevates questions for leadership consideration and reinforces a forum for discussion, debate, and timely decision making.
• Identifies any at-risk activities and their estimated impact on Eisai’s ability to comply with Federal and State Price Transparency Laws.
• Bachelors required; Masters preferred
•Minimum 5 years related experience in pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry; including 2-3 years pricing specific experience
• Background knowledge re: the pharmaceutical industry Pricing and/or Market Access background a plus
• Good analytical skills and proficiency with full MS suite including Excel
• Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to apply good judgment and lead problem solving within the team
• Ability to convene subject matter experts for input and decision-making
• Ability to influence teams to drive towards timely and comprehensive decision making and reporting
Here at Eisai, we are rewarded with highly competitive salaries, incentive awards, a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans) 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Disability Insurance, and other great programs.
Eisai is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company also strives for a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is Eisai’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination in employment and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of any protected status, including, but not limited to, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, creed, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Eisai is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet from tblHiringOrgDefaults
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Location/Region: Westwood, NJ (07675)