What you bring to the role:
• Ph.D. with 12 + years of experience in drug discovery, development or a relevant environment (e.g. Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics) experience in working in project teams (preferably global) and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrated experience in managing or executing LC/MS studies under non-GXP and GXP environments.
• Demonstrated experience in managing outsourced studies and managing outsourcing relationships
• Demonstrated success of working in cross-functional project teams (preferably global) and sound awareness of recent developments in drug development sciences.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities and experience conducting due diligence.
• Support early discovery and regulatory submission strategy to progress and register commercially competitive compounds.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to manage in a dynamic, ever-changing working environment.
Why consider Novartis?
Our therapies touch millions of lives. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine. Our patients are waiting...
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE