Capital Region Medical Center has an opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician to join our CRP-Versailles Clinic. This busy and established practice has two Physicians, two Physician Assistant, one LCSW, and one shared Orthopedic Surgeon. This practice is located 45 minutes from Missouri's State Capitol and just 15 minutes away from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.
$270,000 - $345,000; negotiable depending on experience.
- 4 weeks PTO (Years 1-4) changing to 5 weeks PTO on Year 5
- Paid Missouri licensure, Medical Staff, BNDD, DEA, and Board certification fees/dues
- Paid Basic Life insurance, Long term disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance and tail coverage
- Retirement Plan - 401K with Hospital Matching Benefit
- Optional Employee Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Up to $10,000 and subject to IRS guidelines.
- Outpatient practice with ability to work 4/10 hour or 5/8 hour days. No call or weekends.
- On site X-ray and Pharmacy.
- Extensive referral network for specialty care within Capital Region Physicians to include psychiatry, cancer, cardiology and therapies.
- Highly physician involved group with dyad approach to management.
- Guaranteed base salary with option to convert to production PLUS, Quality Incentive Bonus program.
ABOUT THE AREA
Versailles is known as the gateway to the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, has a population of 2,500, and is also the county seat of historic Morgan County. Residents, tourists and vacationers have access to shopping establishments, restaurants, specialty shops, and excellent medical facilities. The City of Versailles has four beautifully maintained parks, a city pool and a pool at the Rolling Hills Country Club, a state of the art golf course. History buffs will enjoy the Morgan County Historical Society Museum which is on the National Register of Historic Sites in Washington, D.C. The Royal Theatre, which was originally a movie theater, now hosts fine arts, locally-produced plays and musical entertainment as well as professional acts throughout the year. Versailles is a city of many fine churches. For the family there are a variety of events including an open air market at the Fairgrounds April through October; an annual free concert in the park featuring a fair-like afternoon with a concert in the evening; the annual Fourth of July fireworks extravaganza; an annual rodeo every July; the Morgan County Fair and the Versailles Old Tyme Apple Festival, voted best festival in the State of Missouri. There are over 100 Mennonite businesses in the area where you can shop for homemade baked rolls, freshly picked produce, and exotic spices. The school system consists of Pre-K thru grade 12 with many programs to include: Parents as Teachers, Gifted and Talented, Success for all, A+, Special Ed and many extracurricular activities for our youth.
Location/Region: Jefferson City, MO (65102)