Recursion is a digital biology company industrializing drug discovery. Our approach is changing the game and pioneering a new future in our industry. We are working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Would you like to help us lead the Revolution?
The Impact You’ll Make
- Collaborate with project leaders and cross-functional project teams to develop, execute, and drive our drug discovery and development efforts for assigned projects/programs to completion within timeline, quality and budgetary constraints.
- Establish a detailed project plan and ensure a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and deliverables across the project team and with key stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress against baseline and follow up as needed with individuals across the company to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Communicate status of projects to team members, management, and leadership effectively and efficiently. You’ll also communicate project implementation details (schedule, quality, risk, and mitigation) and plans to stakeholders, while offering recommendations around project execution.
- Create and maintain project documentation, such as meeting minutes, risk/issue logs, communication plans, action item logs, decision logs, etc. You’ll also schedule and facilitate effective project meetings.
- Contribute to the development of tools and techniques to enhance the project management process.
The Team You’ll Join
As a Project Manager at Recursion you will be a key member of the Project Management team. The Project Management team is a group of execution-minded professionals focused on driving the advancement of our drug portfolio in order to get impactful medicines to patients that need them. Our desire to make a difference and contribute to our mission of radically improving lives drives everything we do. In your role, you will collaborate across the organization to ensure successful program delivery and continuous process improvement.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 3+ years project/program management experience in the pharmaceutical industry focused on either drug discovery or drug development
- BS in a scientific discipline
- Experience delivering assigned projects on time and within budgetary and quality constraints
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies (PMP certification preferred)
- Ability to manage across multiple functional groups within a highly matrixed organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Interact with teams at various management levels, including Sr. Leadership
- Ability to capture data and feedback to come to resolution on complex issues
- implement strategic level objectives into tactical level plans and facilitate plan execution
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option grants
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Onsite daycare facility*
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute*
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars*
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Fully-paid gym membership to Metro Fitness, located just feet away from our headquarters*
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking*
*Subject to change during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are a company at the intersection of technology and life sciences that prioritizes impact, inclusion and cross-functional collaboration with the intention of radically improving the lives of patients and our people.
At Recursion you will find an environment where you can do your best work and be supported and challenged by colleagues to solve some of the hardest and most meaningful problems facing humanity today.