A large maintenance facility is offering immediate, full-time positions for Wire Harness Technicians. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Build and terminate wiring harness to a high quality and repetitious manor for aircraft installation
- Perform wire making, soldering, crimping, connection termination and assembly
- Perform electrical wiring modifications to equipment
- Route and tie wires to form wire harness cables
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors
- Ensure all work meets Company quality standards
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to co-workers
- Communicate any production problems with supervisors and complete all required paperwork for fabrication process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in harness and cabling fabrication
- Must be able to work with shielded wire and coaxial cables
- Must have the ability to read and understand Avionics and Electrical wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of various wire harness tools is preferred
- Prior aviation electrical experience is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and have an eye for detail
- Must be proficient with all MS Office Software
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH