A manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Export Administrator for an immediate opportunity. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, working between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare domestic and international documents for outgoing shipments
- Pull parts for sales orders
- Use DHL and UPS for all shipments
- Check sales orders for accuracy
- File an AES with the government for shipments
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous domestic and international export experience
- Must have knowledge of US Export Compliance Regulations and required Certifications
- Must have knowledge of AES Government Filing – Export International experience
- Must be able to process all documents in a timely manner
- Must have strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be proficient on the computer
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Solon, OH