Sound Credit is currently looking to add a SR Talent Acquisition Specialist
to our growing credit union! This position is responsible for directing and participating in full life-cycle recruiting efforts, driving comprehensive strategies that attract and recruit critical talent and executing organization-wide talent acquisition strategies designed for long-term growth. If you are an experienced recruiter who is looking to play an integral role in our team, then apply today and join our team of champions!
*Position works a hybrid schedule both in office and remote. Duties:
- Lead, direct and participate in full life-cycle recruiting for multiple requisitions at one time
- Develop and execute innovative and effective talent acquisition strategies that align with business objectives
- Implement best practices related to all phases of the hiring process to facilitate best hiring decisions
- Serve as day-to-day team lead by providing mentoring and exposure for career development of entry Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Assist in the development and execution of college recruiting programs, internship programs and other job placement programs
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates; participate in job fair and community events; continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the hiring manager
- Facilitate diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives throughout the hiring process; including sourcing strategies and the creation of inclusive interview processes for underrepresented candidates
- Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of hiring process. Identify, monitor, and report on KPI's, including but not limited to quality of hire, time to fill, source effectiveness
Our Talent Acquisition department supports all branches and departments throughout the credit union. Duties include but are not limited to: drafting and posting job board ads (including social media), screening potential candidates, sourcing passive candidates, scheduling interviews/coordinating appointments, conducting in person interviews, coordinating and attending job fairs, conducting background checks, negotiating and extending offers, and creating offer letters. Furthermore, you will be implementing new and best practices that build and maintain effective sourcing approaches to attract, engage, and enrich the candidate experience, and that communicates our unique culture her at Sound. If you are passionate about working in a fast paced team environment and enjoy connecting people with their dream job, then this position will be a great fit for you.
- 5+ years' experience with full cycle recruiting.
- Experience using data analytics for selection and retention.
- Intermediate/advance level ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and working relationships.
- Experience technical recruiting preferred.
- Financial institution experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resource Management or related field preferred.
- Active HR certification (PHR / SHRM-CP) preferred.
Monday - Friday with occasional nights and weekends for networking and hiring events. Benefits:
- Full Medical, dental, vision, and disability for the employee- paid by Sound!
- 3 weeks PTO
- Employee bonus program
- 401K w/match - Plus discretionary profit share!
- Paid Federal holidays
- Gym/lifestyle reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- ORCA pass
- True work/life balance
$68,000 Annual + DOE About Sound Credit Union:
Sound Credit Union (Sound) was founded in 1940 and is one of Washington State's largest credit unions. We have 28 full-service branches located throughout the Puget Sound region.
Sound's purpose is " to stand with you through all waves of life
". Every day, our employees help us to live this purpose. We believe in empowering our employees to do the right thing. At Sound, we pride ourselves on making connections with our members, employees and community. Here at Sound, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core to who we are and how we operate every day. Together, we strive to be champions for inclusion as we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse perspectives of our employees, members, and the communities we serve. Our employees are dependable, genuine, inclusive and resourceful. Besides competitive pay, we offer career growth and we hold a benefits package that's consistent with our purpose, personalities, and values. Everyday our team is living out the credit union philosophy of "people helping people". We'd love to share more about why Sound is somewhere you want to be, apply now and visit our website at: www.soundcu.com .
Location/Region: Tacoma, WA