Central Missouri Cardiology (owned by Capital Region Medical Center) is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to grow their cardiovascular services. CMC is a 6 physician team with 2 Generalists and 4 Interventionalists along with two nurse practitioners. This practice is part of Capital Region Physicians, a hospital employed group of over 150 providers, both primary and specialists. One generalist and one Interventionalist will be joining in Summer 2022 – with another Generalist to join in Summer 2023.
- Ideal candidates would be interested in a long term commitment to the practice and community.BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology is required.
- Our affiliation with the University of Missouri ensures the ability to refer Open Heart and TAVR procedures.
- Call is shared equally (currently 5:1) servicing Capital Region Medical Center.
- Well trained office support staff. In office ultrasound and nuclear imaging suite including Cardiac PET.
- Cerner EMR system. The hospital is a designated Level II Stemi Center.
- Employed opportunity: Central Missouri Cardiology – owned by Capital Region Medical Center
- Contract Length: 3- year agreement with salary guarantee and option to convert to production model with quality bonus component
- Sign-On Bonus: Negotiable
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME) – 8 weeks per year
- $10,000 Yearly CME Allowance
- APP oversight compensation
- Paid Medical Staff/Missouri Licensure/BNDD/DEA Dues/Fees
- Paid Board Certification and Recertification Fees
- Optional Employee Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail upon Departure
- Retirement Plan plus optional Tax Deferred Annuity Plan (401K with Matching)
- Relocation: Up to $10,000.00 for actual costs subject to IRS Guidelines
Located in Jefferson City, Missouri’s capital city, you can enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city (cultural/community events, affluent population, and family activities) without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living. We are also only 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes from the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and Kansas City, and 2.5 hours from Springfield. See what we have to offer at www.crmc.org and www.visitjeffersoncity.com.
COMMUNITY FOCUSED, NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED
Every year, Healthgrades evaluates hospital performance at nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for 32 of the most common inpatient procedures and conditions. Recognized for a commitment to exceptional clinical quality, Capital Region has recently been awarded for the skill and dedication of our care teams.
Capital Region is committed to providing exceptional health care with a focus on the community. This work done behind this recognition means we are getting our patients the right care, in the right place at the right time. And we continue our journey of improvement, always aiming to be better, so you can be Better. Every day.
2022 U.S. News & World Report "Best Hospitals"
Capital Region was recognized by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) in the "Best Hospitals" issue of U.S. News & World Report for our dedication to our heart patients.
Patients and caregivers can trust hospitals and health systems that participate in the NCDR, receive ACC’s Accreditation seal of approval and are recognized for delivering the best inpatient care. Through our participation in the ACC’s proven quality programs, we inform our robust quality improvement processes using data to drive improvements in adherence to guideline recommendations and overall quality of care provided to our heart patients. CRMC is committed to providing top level care.
Location/Region: Jefferson City, MO (65102)