Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program at TriStar Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee is part of the Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Network, one of the world’s largest providers of blood and marrow transplants.
Seeking a Medical Director for our multi-disciplinary, comprehensive, transplant and adult and pediatric cellular therapy program.
• FACT accredited program
• Full spectrum cellular therapies including autologous and allogeneic transplantation as well as immune effector cells
• Team of eight physicians (5 adult and 3 Pediatric) and Advanced Practice Providers
• Dedicated 25-bed inpatient malignant hematology cell therapy unit
• New, state-of-the-art 12,000 square foot combined outpatient provider clinic, apheresis and infusion clinic
• Growing program with 3 outreach clinic locations
• Comprehensive, multi-disciplinary, transplant support team
• Leaders in cellular therapy research, with over 50 IECT studies opened in blood cancer and solid tumor
• Survivorship program
Medical Director Qualifications:
• Adult HCT and IECT experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Hematology and/or Oncology Board Certification required
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
• CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
About TriStar Centennial Medical Center:
741-bed comprehensive facility offering programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women’s services
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37203)