Boone Hospital Center is currently recruiting for a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join Boone Medical Group.
- Physician-led medical group
- Immediate ramp up
- On staff at one hospital
- Full service Hospitalist program
- Comfortable call schedule
- Strong support staff including your own medical assistant
- 36 hours/week is full time
- Have your own office
- Meditech Expanse EMR
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Performance bonus opportunity
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance up to $10,000
- Student Loan Assistance
This is an employed position with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, prescription drug plan, 401K with matching and more!
Come be a part of a strong primary care team with great leadership, support and a great medical staff! Please provide your CV and a convenient time to talk when responding.
Boone Hospital Center is a 397 bed full service hospital located in Columbia, MO, and is a regional referral center located in the center of the state between Kansas City MO and St. Louis MO.
Boone Hospital provides progressive healthcare programs, services, and technology to individuals in 26 mid-Missouri counties. Boone has been designated a Magnet hospital 4 consecutive times, is a Level I Stroke Center and Level I STEMI center. Most recently, Boone was recognized as the top hospital in the Midwest Region for coronary artery bypass surgery and aortic valve replacement surgery (no other hospital in Missouri was included on the list)! In addition, Boone has been ranked #1 in Mid Missouri and #4 in the State by US News & World Report for the second year in a row.
For additional information, please contact:
Kim Murphy, Physician Recruiter
Boone Hospital Center
1600 E Broadway
Columbia, Missouri 65201
Location/Region: Columbia, MO (65201)