Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity
Missouri Heart Center specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Our physicians and highly qualified medical staff provide comprehensive adult cardiology services including both invasive and non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology.
- Join a team of 15 cardiologists working with 4 interventional cardiologists performing over 1100 PCI procedures
- Work with one of the top CTO experts in the country in addition to 2 structural/interventional cardiologists that perform over 100 TAVR procedures per year.
- STEMI call 1:5 with new provider
- Weekend call shared with additional cardiologist
- Peripheral/Vascular training is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary potential aligned with ACC/MedAxiom data
- 2 year partnership track with no buy-in
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D insurance
- Medical malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement plan
LIVING IN COLUMBIA, MO
Columbia, Missouri is home to the University of Missouri with a population of more than 150,000 offering an unusual combination of rural and metropolitan experiences. In recent years, Columbia has been listed among the top U.S. cities to live in several national rankings. This assessment is based on the community's low cost of living; nationally recognized school system; outdoor activities with 61+ parks and outstanding health care. Columbia is centrally located between Kansas City and St. Louis within easy reach of the recreational Lake of the Ozarks and the rivers of the Ozark foothills.
For additional information, please contact:
Kim Murphy, Physician Recruitment
Boone Hospital Center
1600 E Broadway
Columbia, Missouri 65201
Location/Region: Columbia, MO (65201)