At Holz Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are looking for a Full or Part time Lot Attendant to join our New Car Department. We are open to working with your schedule. Fill out an app or stop into the New Car Showroom Floor.
What We Offer...
* Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance * Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program * 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* #1 Chevy Dealership in the State * Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedules
* Saturday lunches * Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities...
* Maintains new vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications... * Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Positive attitude
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Hales Corners, WI (53130)