Busy IVF center in Virginia Beach, VA is looking for a Full-Time Senior Embryologist/Supervisor to provide supervisory level embryology services. Duties include receiving specimens, performing embryology procedures, providing laboratory reports, participation in quality control and quality assurance programs, assisting the lab director and medical director with coordination and maintenance of daily laboratory operations.
- Maintain an IVF database as formulated by the laboratory and medical directors;
- Perform regular QC and QA activities as set forth by the laboratory director ;
- Prepare all necessary media, reagents, supplies, and charts;
- Perform procedures including:
- Oocyte retrieval, vitrification, maturation, donor, banking
- Sperm processing for IVF/ICSI, cryopreservation, thawing and selection
- ICSI using ejaculated and surgically retrieved sperm
- Gamete, fertilization and embryo development assessments
- Assisted hatching using laser;
- Embryo selection and transfer
- Trophectoderm biopsy
- Oocyte/embryo vitrification and warming
- Perform outcome data collection (SART report) and timely entry under the supervision of the Lab Director.
Location/Region: Virginia Beach, VA (23452)