Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Moultrie Mobile (www.moultriemobile.com) is a rapidly scaling software and cellular camera platform used by hunters, property owners, jobsite managers, and others for real-time remote monitoring. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. Moultrie is first and foremost customer driven – hardware, software, marketing, and customer success teams collaborate to deliver a quality user experience. As a business unit of EBSCO Industries (www.ebscoind.com), we offer the stability and benefits of a firmly established corporation while operating as a growth-focused team with the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
Moultrie Mobile, the fastest growing product segment within PRADCO Outdoor Brands, is looking for a talented Product Manager as we enter an exciting new market with extremely high growth potential! This role will champion the user experience and success criteria with both hardware and software as we adapt our technologies for this new arena and user base.
On a day-today basis the PM will ensure that all relevant Moultrie Mobile resources are thoughtfully employed so that we deliver maximum value to our user base. Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct industry and user research in order to determine key features, opportunities, and overall scope of opportunity for security market
- Define the scope of the program, communicating requirements and key learnings across hardware, software, customer service, and operations
- Build the product roadmap and ensure hardware and software are developed with excellence and a high sense of urgency
- Work closely with UX and software engineering to design, articulate, and prioritize new app features
- Prioritize the user experience at all points in the hardware and software development life cycles
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a product manager responsible for delivery to thousands of end users
- Curious, reliable self-starter with excellent organizational habits
- Strong understanding of agile framework
- Outstanding user research skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to communicate technical status updates to non-technical teams and vice versa
- Data analytics and BI skills, particularly MSSQL and Tableau
- Familiarity with the dynamics of simultaneous hardware and software development life cycles
- Career experience with a security product and/or platform
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification(s)
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Birmingham Job Segment:
Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Manager, Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Management
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Birmingham, AL