Full-time We're seeking an organized, warm and collaborative team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a service-oriented focus.
The Training Specialist plays a critical role in the training and development of our Care Team.
This position requires a strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, resourcefulness, a professional demeanor, the ability to multitask, function independently, and prioritize effectively in a growing healthcare environment.
Minimum Qualifications * Above average written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population
* Minimum 3 years caregiver experience with advanced skills or CNA certification
* Teaching/training experience, preferred in basic caregiving skills
* Computer proficiency in multiple software programs, Google Suite, Microsoft Office with Scheduling software a plus
* Strong organizational skills including effective time management, attention to detail and handling multiple tasks while determining priorities
* Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work well on a team within a fast-paced environment
* Certified CPR, First Aid, Food Handlers, and or CNA certification
* Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
At New Horizons, we’re committed to supporting team members with the resources they need to thrive.
There are a lot of reasons why people love working here, including:
* Health benefits— opt in to medical, vision and dental coverage
* Well Being--Paid maternity leave and telemedicine calls with board-certified doctors
* Professional growth--advance your career
* Paid time off-to take care of yourself and your family
* Community--connect with other caregivers and employees in a culture of care
If you meet these qualifications, and you would like to support building our amazing team, please apply or contact us @ 541-857-9195
We look forward to meeting you!
Location/Region: Medford, OR (97501)