Lineage Logistics is looking for Great people to join our Team!
Who is Lineage Logistics?
Lineage Logistics is the Global leader in temperature-controlled Warehousing and Automation and is committed to being the industry leader in transforming the World’s food supply chain. Through innovative technology, streamlined operations and a global network of facilities, we have become one of the world’s most dynamic companies in temperature-controlled logistics. We are Lineage Logistics and we are transforming the world supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world!
Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of our team, you can be a critical link in the food supply chain. This purpose drives everything we do in our organization, from the warehouse floor to the corner office. The work we do is noble and our team members are passionate about the impact they make every day.
We are seeking refrigeration and industrial maintenance technicians for our new facility that we are building in the KC area. It's going to be a game changer--24/7 automation, state of the art industrial ammonia refrigeration system, and top of the line MHE equipment. This location is primed to be our flagship facility that is going to be the pioneer from which many new locations will follow. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and we are wanting to get people in now while the equipment is being installed so they can see first hand how everything comes together.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success.
Come join our growing team and start on an exciting new career path with Lineage Logistics. The future is bright with Lineage!
Position: Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
Responsibilities of the Ammonia Refrigeration Technician:
- Operate, maintain and adjust the refrigeration system to safely support warehouse requirements
- Inspect, calibrate and maintain all refrigeration system safeguards per manufacturer specifications
- Complete and evaluate daily logs pertaining to the temperature, pressure and general operation of the refrigeration system
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance and repairs on machinery within the ammonia refrigeration system
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical issues on refrigeration equipment
- Maintain condenser water treatment systems and chemical controls for the evaporative condensers per manufacturer specifications
- Measure samples of oil, water, and glycol in accordance with operating principles
- Maintain housekeeping standards in all areas of refrigeration equipment
- Monitor contractors working on or near refrigeration systems
- Utilize onsite motorized lift and rental equipment as needed
- Cold storage work environment, including Blast and tempering areas
- Warehouse docks are kept at 34 degrees, freezer areas at 0 degrees and Cooler areas at 28 degrees.
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Important Disclaimer Notice
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and are not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other task as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes.
Location/Region: Olathe, KS (66062)