The Pricing Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity and profitability of PeopleReady pricing for selected service lines through on-going review and evaluation of market and employment trend data as well as internal information. The individual will establish develop pricing proposals for National and Strategic Account customers, aid in the Request for Proposal (RFP) responses that align with company values and represent TrueBlue standards. The Pricing Analyst will provide guidance to the National Sales and Account Management teams regarding unemployment trends, impacted job families, and product pricing strategies that will impact pay/bill rates throughout the US to ensure PeopleReady pricing is both competitive and value based.
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and profitability models.
- Help to develop National Account strategies based on internal and external analysis of market conditions.
- Assisting anyone on the National Sales team (NSD, NAM’s etc.) with market analysis and pricing. (Non RFP related) based on market conditions or contract terms/specific service requirements/ unemployment/ current fill rates that might increase our spend, or require higher pay rates for eligible employees. (If these do not match up well we risk not being able to service the customer.)
- Assist Proposal Writer & Sales Team with Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the industry via information obtained from financial publications and services, government agencies, company sources, and personal interviews
- Operate in a consultative role to National Sales to help grow total gross margin dollars by identifying pricing actions that encourage higher sale values, conversion rates, margin rates, impact of promotional and seasonal pricing, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor input costing changes and develop sensitivity analysis thresholds to provide reporting on potential changes to finished National Account Pricing.
- Present pricing analysis at a quarterly team meeting, with insights, trends, and suggestions.
- Lead pricing-related projects including establishing timelines, defining deliverables, and drafting communications or presentations
- Complete ad hoc reporting as required.
- Effectively collaborate with cross functional departments including but not limited to: Legal/Contracts, Risk, Implementation, Major Accounts, Field Sales, Compliance, Finance and Field Sales to ensure competitive and successful pricing. (National Accounts and Field)
- Additional job responsibilities not outlined may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related area; equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- 2+ years analysis experience; compensation administration and/or pricing strategies a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, as well as assess margins and growth projections; ability to develop and implement change based on analysis.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills ability to manage multiple assignments and communicate effectively with employees and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including the ability to persuade an audience.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, ever changing environment team environment.
- Proficiency with Excel
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools (Power BI, Cognos, Amazon Quicksight) and practical experience analyzing data, program metrics, and performance.
- Demonstrates complex problem resolution proficiency and the ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements.
- Dynamic team player.
- Willingness and curiosity to learn new applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“This is a remote position that may be performed anywhere except the state of Colorado.”
Internal ID: 105909
Location/Region: Washington, DC