A nationally renowned research organization that strives to deliver innovative medical treatments to patients is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified in family, internal, or emergency medicine to serve as its Medical Director of Clinical Research. The incoming physician must have experience working with Phase II and Phase III clinical trials.
- $300,000+ income potential
- Ability to have autonomy over your schedule
- Studies include but are not limited to COPD, asthma, endocrinology, and vaccinations
- Tenured support staff already in place
- Comprehensive benefits + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and breathtaking views, this inviting Pacific Northwest community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you’re seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you’ll find everything you need and more here.
- Exciting events and activities throughout the year
- Excellent public and private school options
- Mild climate year-round + endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, camping, rafting, and much more
- Local international airport for ease of travel
- Named by Forbes as a global wine destination
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Teague Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference MEDDIR-134650
Location/Region: Medford, OR (97501)