We are looking for an experienced*Office Manager*to organize and support our sales team. The right candidate will be capable of organizing the entire sales administration process, improving processes and motivating to achieve goals. Candidate must be a positive team player with a proven track record to perform in the following areas:
* Outstanding organizational skills
* Office coordination to maintain efficient work environment
* Excellent computer skills and familiarity with CRM
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* Be self-directed and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Have a positive attitude, working effectively within a team environment.
* Strong mathematic and analytical skills
* Ability to improve processes for efficiency
* Ability and aptitude to be effective and successful in a broadened scope of duties and responsibilities
* Must manage and complete multi-functional tasks quickly.
* Provides administrative support for all sales and estimating related functions as assigned.
* Drive tasks and communicate daily goals with department head with progress charting.
* Schedule and monitor the progress of work assignments for departmental employees.
* Assist multiple team members with strong ability to prioritize and multitask.
* Overall review of daily processes/procedures and ability to make modifications for efficiency
* Lead continuous improvement activities as needed or assigned
* Oversee and ensure timely processing of all customer leads and orders.
* Monitor daily/weekly/monthly lead emails and direct accordingly.
* Organize and participate in representative training sessions.
* Strong computer skills and ability to chart key business metrics using various software.
* Responsible for timely processing of all daily assigned tasks
* Answer inbound calls/emails, take accurate messages and relay to appropriate personnel
* Daily filing and overall administrative duties as assigned
* Research, coordinate and book travel arrangements as assigned
* Creative business writing skills along with strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively with all departments to ensure our customers are satisfied
* Five years related experience in industry sales, customer service, or applicable industry environment required
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in combination with an Associate Degree.
Please forward your resume to:
Subject Line: JOB #715717
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
provided by The Jamestown Post-Journal
Location/Region: Jamestown, NY (14702)