The Welding Engineer Summer Intern at MILLER Electric is designed to give a student the hands-on exposure to day-to-day operations and assist with projects and research that bring in cost savings or revenue opportunity for Miller Electric Mfg. Company. We are looking for a self-directed, results-oriented and customer-focused individual.
- In addition to daily activities and support, the candidate will be responsible for completing a major project that will provide professional growth.
- The candidate will meet and interact with end users or customers in both factory and field locations to demonstrate equipment and provide technical support.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and technical knowledge
- Classroom experience with welding processes
- In at least their junior year of school
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to be proactive in recognizing improvement opportunities are necessary
Miller Electric Mfg LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. View the Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision [PDF]
Location/Region: Hortonville, WI