Owensboro Health has an excellent, employed Pain Management opportunity in Greenville, Kentucky. Seeking BC/BE candidates - experienced physicians and those still in training are welcome to apply.
- Join a group of 4 established physicians
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary
- $50,000 Upfront bonus
- Student loan forgiveness and residency/fellowship stipends available
- $6,000 CME annually
- Clinic and procedure room available in the same space
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes vacation & CME)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Family Medicine Residency program - teaching opportunities available
- Excellent specialty backup support
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
Owensboro Health is a nonprofit health system with a mission to heal the sick and to improve the health of the communities it serves in Kentucky and Indiana. The system includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, nationally recognized for design, architecture and engineering; Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital; Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Medical Center; the Owensboro Health Medical Group composed of over 200 providers at more than 20 locations; three outpatient Healthplex facilities, a certified medical fitness facility, the Healthpark; a surgical weight loss center and program, and the Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center.
OWENSBORO HEALTH MUHLENBERG COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Since the beginning of Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital in 1938, we have been committed to the well-being of Muhlenberg Countians and our neighbors in immediate surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide local access to quality healthcare without having to travel far.
As the second-largest employer in the county employing over 500 personnel and having approximately 70 physicians on staff, we serve as a large contributor toward the county in many ways. Hospital and outpatient clinic services include primary care, a respiratory clinic, emergency department, hospitalist, cardiology, urology, general surgery, pain management, women's health, sleep medicine, podiatry, physical therapy, occupational therapy, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, emergency services, home health, sports medicine, and pediatrics.
We are continually assessing the community and surrounding areas to identify the needs and desires of the those we serve so that our patients don't have to travel far from home for quality healthcare.
COMMUNITY – GREENVILLE, KY
Greenville, KY has a wide range of local attractions available, including historical monuments, recreational places, natural sites, and adventurous activities. The historic square is anchored with a beautiful 100+ year-old courthouse. Not far from downtown is the 12-acre Brizendine Brothers Nature Park, with a half-mile trail through wooded areas and open meadow, picnic tables, and a stream with a manmade waterfall.
- Enjoy an unmatched quality of life in this beautiful small town featuring an abundance of outdoor and water activities, and proximity to KY metro areas of Owensboro, Bowling Green, and a short 1.5-hour drive to Louisville and Nashville, TN
- Located among the rolling hills of Western KY
- Revitalized downtown with restored buildings that host restaurants & shops
- Rapidly becoming a regional hub for classic small-town festivals & events
Location/Region: Greenville, KY (42345)