Outpatient, Post-Acute, Long Term, and In-Home RN needed - Hiring Immediately $47-53/hr + benefits
- Pay based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Full and part-time opportunities
- Strong Job security
- Free and Easy Parking
- Generous Vacation Days
- Public transportation accessibility
About the Opportunity:
Our client is a senior living center for those who are not able to live on their own any longer.
They are looking to add an RN who can work in a variety of care settings such as Outpatient, Post-Acute, Long Term, or In-Home care. They also provide career growth opportunities for employees.
Some of their employee reviews:
"Great mission, many wonderful colleagues."
"Good environment to work. Great!"
- Ensure quality care is always provided by the nursing assistants
- Perform routine charting duties and documentation procedures
- Communicate professionally with residents, families, staff, and providers
- Administer medications as ordered by the physician
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Must hold a current nursing license for the state of Massachusetts
- Previous experience is a plus
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. #pando2-4
Location/Region: Bedford, MA (01730)